Full Screenplay Coverage
- Receive your screenplay
- Read it Thoroughly
- Analyze it Profoundly
- Write a Synopsis (detailed outline)
- Create a Written Opinion
- Generate a Professional Conclusion
- Evaluate Each Story Element on its Merits
- Provide you a Studio "Screenplay Coverage" Document
- Once you have Coverage you can send your screenplay to top producers, directors, studios, agents, etc. with confidence that you are supplying them with a written document they are familiar with and depend upon for an outside analysis of your work.
Script Reading Only
- Commentary on the viability of the script to obtain funding/distribution.
- Create a professional outline of the story plot
- Create a professional Treatment suitable for copyright protection
- Based upon story idea, notes, etc. in consultation with writer
- Detailed script notes and analysis of your screenplay designed to guide you toward improving your script.
- Written advice on the strengths and weaknesses of the Premise, Story, Characters, Plot, Arcs (character & story), Pacing, Dialogue and Production Potential and Cost impact.
- Determination of readiness for Production
- Introduction to Filmbudget.com
- Advice on reducing cost elements in the screenplay; what areas are worth the spending for story
- Advice on location "setting" for the project. Where can we shoot this considering the Setting?
- Suggestions for Team Elements (Director, Producer, Additional Writer, etc.)
While we are not lawyers and make no such claim as to be knowledgeable, licensed or capable of fulfilling the important role of qualified entertainment legal advice, with our extensive experience we provide some basic answers to general questions that arise in the development of a film and television project.
We can make suggestions with regards to rights, protections (copyright, etc.), production issues, infringement of rights, clearance issues, story ideas legal viability, etc.
We will always make a disclaimer about the need to obtain qualified legal advice, and perhaps point you in the right direction to obtain the aforementioned, however, after working in this business for 25 years, there are some basic questions that we may be able to help you with.